[thelist] Time to pack up and move.

Daniel Medley dm at lgcy.com
Mon Sep 23 15:17:01 CDT 2002

Just talked to the people that I host my domain on about php support. They
tell me that I will have to pay double what I pay now if I want php support.
They are already charging me the "business rate" even though I'm not a
business. I registered the domain through them although I have total rights
to it. I'm assuming that means that I can move it anytime that I want. The
upshot of this is I'm wondering if anyone here has a suggestion as to where
I could find a good, reliable host that supports php and is reasonably
priced. Also, since I'm somewhat new to all of this, I'm wondering just what
the logistics are in moving a site to another host. Any help would be
appreciated.

Peace,
Daniel Medley
Feeling more like I do now than I did before
at http://www.lobowalk.com