[thelist] css "transparency"

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Tue Sep 24 16:41:00 CDT 2002

if i remember right they are using an image that is like a patchwork of
lines and transparent spaces. take a look at their css file and follow the
link to the image.

ok here ya go :) actually its a little different than what i described but
they're using an image to do that.

http://www.nypl.org/styleguide/styles/simple.css the css

the image

http://www.nypl.org/styleguide/images/contentfill.gif

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion