[thelist] Looking for site/mail hosting recommendation

Boris Mann boris at bmannconsulting.com
Thu Sep 26 00:07:02 CDT 2002

Try XLInternet <http://www.xlinternet.com>. 500MB of space. Online
access to IMAP4 mail using Squirrelmail. Great people. Don't know about
limitations on mail sending.

Personally, if I were running a hosting company/ISP, I'd want some
really good answers about why I should let one user bombard my mail
server. Of course, anything is possible for a price...

--
Boris Mann
http://www.bmannconsulting.com