[thelist] OT: Oracle Small Business Suite

Todd Ballard ToddManaze at ev1.net
Thu Sep 26 12:27:01 CDT 2002

They are basically a delivery service and want to start using software
to track everything and have a website to access all this information.

What other application suites compare to the Oracle Small Business
Suite. Basically I need some kind of  software that will intragrate
accounting, payroll, online bill payment, customer and supplier
relationships, order processing, inventory management, time & billing,
expense reporting and more. So that my client can accesses al this
information from the web.

Any recommendation on a software suit for this kind of application,
preferably open source, using a MySQL database?

Todd