[thelist] Back in the Aeron again

DESCHAMPS Stéphane DvSI/SICoR stephane.deschamps at francetelecom.com
Fri Sep 27 07:06:01 CDT 2002

Oh yes, you too?

I feel relieved. Is it me or now that we have WYSIWYG editors, everyone
claims to be a HTML coder and web designer?

For the most part what I do at the moment comes down to explaining to people
who assumedly have been in the intranet-web business for more than two years
that they should use semantic tags, stop using font tags, start using
alt+title attributes, etc.

</rant>

[and I won't include a tip because it is very on-topic as far as web people
skills are concerned ;-)))]