[thelist] Font Size

djinn at darkdesigns.org djinn at darkdesigns.org
Fri Sep 27 15:19:02 CDT 2002

  >Jean, not sure how comfortable you are with CSS, but I would suggest
  >using ems and percentage. That allows the user to scale, and older
  >browsers will just ignore it.
  >
 > For example, you can set your body to:
 >
  >body
  >{
  >font-size: 75%;
  >}

I've actually only coded in straight HTML (nothing complex). I'm getting up
to speed with 4.01 and CSS right now. However, I also want my stuff to be
accessible to those with older browsers and want it to look as nice as
possible. I definitely plan to use a Style Sheet, but want to use it
transitionally over HTML with _some_ style mark-up for the default. I don't
want my pages to look bland and hard to read for anyone.

Jean Peterson