[thelist] Font Size

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 18:03:01 CDT 2002

http://diveintoaccessibility.org/day_26_using_relative_font_sizes.html

>   TjL

Erm. It seems to me that relative keywords are by far the WORST
solution. Especially with NS4 and mac platforms. xx-small and small
text often becomes *completely* unreadable, and there are missing
steps in the system. The 7 steps you are stuck with don't even make
sense. There is a great story on this somewhere, but I can't take the
time to find it now, however it shouldn't be hard to google it. I've
not come across many folks who actually use relative keywords for
this very reason.. I have never used them.

Tom

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();

http://www.pixelmech.com/