[thelist] Font Size

Tom Dell'Aringa pixelmech at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 18:36:02 CDT 2002

--- Bertilo Wennergren <bertilow at gmx.net> wrote:

> Some (actually very many, or most) just go with the default
> setting,
> whatever that might be. For some of those people that default is
> bigger
> than what they would actually be most comfortable with. For others
> it is
> smaller than what they really would prefer. For others it happens
> to be
> just right.
>
> Whatever you do besides using "100%" for basic text, is going to
> upset
> some of these people.
>
> Actually this whole thing is brilliantly explained in this page:
>
>   <http://css.nu/articles/font-analogy.html>

I've seen that article before, its no more convincing than your
arguments have been. I find it interesting that bumping down my font
size in that page twice makes the whole page *unreadable* because the
font size is TOO SMALL.

> Read it very carefully, and then think about it for a while.

Awful magnamimous of you! I see that you have this all figured out
from your perchtop! Well, maybe others who actually are looking for
information may have found my information helpful.

Tom

=====
var me = tom.pixelmech.webDeveloper();

http://www.pixelmech.com/