[thelist] Invisible Images

Djinn djinn at darkdesigns.org
Sat Sep 28 11:47:01 CDT 2002

At 12:37 PM 9/28/02 -0500, Chris Johnston wrote:
>This is your problem right here - <base href="http://www.">
>
>This is causing browsers to look for images in http://www./images
>
>Fix this and your images should appear.
>
>/chris
Oh - you are a god! I took the head info from another page and intended to
"fill it in" later. I thought that I had tested whether these unfinished
things were causing the problem by removing them and viewing the page, but
I guess I missed testing this one. Thank you so much!

Now, even though the page shows up fine, I'd like to know why the validator
doesn't like my image map tag and table tags.

Jean