[thelist] php or perl/cgi?

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Sun Sep 29 14:32:01 CDT 2002

I'm not so sure that perl is all that much more available anymore. Having
said that, if you've never done a lot of programming, especially on Unix
systems, and if you're primarily going to be doing Web stuff, then PHP is
definitely the way to go.

Dan
Dan Romanchik - Web Developer
dan at danromanchik.com, 734-930-6564