[thelist] Design: Inspiration?

Frank framar at interlog.com
Mon Sep 30 23:08:01 CDT 2002

On Monday, September 30, 2002, 11:11:31 PM, you said:
V> But if the big blue room is too far to go try this free image &
V> texture database:

Thanks, that's a good one. I guess I could have been a
little more specific. I'm looking for beautiful layouts.
Works of placement, images, colour and typography.

Every see the splash on Illustrator or Photoshop? Or a
the sort of layouts that they use as examples in tutorials.
These people do stuff *with* the images that my programmer's
mind can't even conceive of.

Some people have a way of taking a portion of an image, and
working it into a theme. What got me thinking about this is
a PS7 Tutorial movie on the Adobe site.

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/movie_nf7.html

I want to be able to do layout like the one in this movie
(click to roughly the 2nd third of the movie).

--
Frank Marion
Tel. 416 825 7488
framar at interlog.com