[thelist] Server problems.......

miinx lists at miinx.com.au
Wed Oct 2 09:43:01 CDT 2002

Ditty, Chris - Memphis, TN wrote:
> Anyhow, can anyone suggest anything or any ideas?  He doesn't seem to want to
> take my suggestions and try another machine because he thinks it is my fault.

typical user  ;)

stab in the dark -- could he be running any anti-virus or firewall
programs etc that may be blocking your site for some reason..?  maybe
due to a keyword (e.g. "contest") or something..??

I checked the first site & could access it no prob incidentally.

Definitely sounds like the problem's at his end..  I'm sure there's
something he's not telling you..

Karen
-------
Miinx Design & Development