[thelist] Re: thelist digest, Vol 1 #2648 - 39 msgs

Carol Stein techwatcher at accesswriters.com
Thu Oct 3 17:47:01 CDT 2002

Hi, Ron & similarly ambitious folks --

> I've recently decided that my
>goal for the future is becoming the top guy for HTML/CSS/JS (i.e. frontend
>development) in my company.
>
>To get more to grips with the possibilities of CSS, I've been trying to
>rework
>the following page:
>http://www.chienna.com/isotis/chiennawebsite.nsf/wwwVwContent/l2creatos8482-
>.htm
>from a table layout to a CSS layout. As you can see, it's not the easiest
>site
>to get working :)

Someone on this list suggested a few months back that a good way to come to terms with CSS is to join the
CSS list, which I did. Copying from my digest version:
	http://two.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/css-discuss

This list is very focussed on CSS, and people do terrific work there (as well as report on interesting experiments), just as they do on this list for somewhat broader issues. It is hard to keep up with both lists, but if you really want to learn HTML & CSS & php, my advice is just do it. It will take a couple hours a day, but think of it as a great master-class.

Cheers --
Carol