[thelist] Back again

Carlton James Madden jamie at bayou.com
Fri Oct 4 11:56:01 CDT 2002

greetings evolutionaries

i've recently re-subscribed to the list.  i was a member of the webmonkey
board when this list was spun off.  i've been out of development for the
past two years but i'm about to get back into it full time again so i'm
sure i'll have lots of questions but i know i'm in the right place to get
them answered.

Speaking of my hiatus, have any of you ever taken an extend vacation from
development?  and if so, how did you make the transition back into it?  i
think this is a fairly serious question but if anyone considers it off
topic let me know and i'll see if i can dig up a tip.  like i said, i've
been away for a while and i'm a little rusty.

jamie