[thelist] Payment gateways

Pablo Oliva poliva at cox.net
Sat Oct 5 01:04:01 CDT 2002

I would like to accept payments (credit cards) online.  I've been
looking at the options and it seems that I might open a merchant account
with Wells Fargo, they work with Authorize.net.  My intentions is to
have a seemless integration, meaning that I do not want the vistor to
have to leave my site in order to complete the payment process... as it
is done with paypal.  It seems that Authorize.net/Wells Fargo can
provide this.  Does anyone have any experience with this?  Can someone
give me a clue?