[thelist] searching alternative for interdev

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Mon Oct 7 10:34:03 CDT 2002

% -----Original Message-----
% From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
% [mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of
% David.Cantrell at Gunter.AF.mil
% Sent: 07 October 2002 16:21
% To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
% Subject: RE: [thelist] searching alternative for interdev
%
% >Macromedia Homesite is pretty decent for ASP.  It has code highlighting
% >which is nice, and it will also integrate with any SCC compliant source
% >control.  It's not free, but it's also very nice for plain old html or
% >even jsp.
%
% I used HomeSite for years, ever since the free 1.2 version.
% Recently though
% I've moved on to TextPad. I switched because I started tinkering with
% Python, and now am messing with PHP at home, and got tired of the Homesite
% clutter.

Komodo's pretty good.  http://www.activestate.com

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com