[thelist] ColdFusion Error Please Help

tanderson_70 at hotmail.com tanderson_70 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 7 23:19:01 CDT 2002

Here is the entire message.  Hopefully this will help you because I'm lost and spending a lot of time on it

Error Diagnostic Information
Just in time compilation error

Invalid parser construct found on line 13 at position 1. ColdFusion was looking at the following text:

EMAIL
Invalid expression format. The usual cause is an error in the expression structure.
The last successfully parsed CFML construct was static text occupying document position (12:28) to (12:39).

The specific sequence of files included or processed is:
E:\Web\

Date/Time: 10/08/02 00:16:06
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; MSNIA; Windows 98)
Remote Address:
HTTP Referer: http://www.