[thelist] Searching for a multi-lingual CMS written in PHP or PERL

Pieter Claerhout pieter.claerhout at pandora.be
Tue Oct 8 12:43:02 CDT 2002

Hi all,

I'm looking for a content management system that is capable of handling multi-lingual content. Preferably, I would like one that is powered by PHP or PERL (since that is what my provider supports). Most of the CMS packages I found on the web are able to handle one language at a time, but almost none of them gives you the ability to enter the contents in different languages.

Any suggestions you can give?

Thanks,

Pieter