[thelist] myadmin php error

Scott McPhee scott at rigent.com
Tue Oct 8 13:32:01 CDT 2002

>From the php admin manual :

Starting with version 2.3.0 phpMyAdmin offers a lot of features to work
with master / foreign - tables. To use those as well as the bookmark
feature you will need to create a new db.

To use this functionality as superuser create a new database:
create a new database for phpmyadmin:
  CREATE DATABASE phpmyadmin;
Note that "controluser" must have SELECT, INSERT and DELETE privileges
on this database. Here is a query to set up those privileges (using
"phpmyadmin" as the database name, and "pma" as the controluser):
  GRANT SELECT,INSERT,DELETE ON phpmyadmin.* to 'pma'@localhost;
do not give any other user rights on this database.
enter the databasename in $cfg['Servers'][$i]['pmadb']

sm