[thelist] css quirks in AOL?

JTocher jtocher at discoverysystems.com
Tue Oct 8 14:15:00 CDT 2002

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the check in AOL on Win - good to hear the probs are not there,
so our only issue will be with those on Mac surfing with v5.

Appreciate your comments/suggestions about the interface, however our
'designer' didn't like the page refreshing for each menu click - and, seemed
like an interesting (and challenging) alternative (albeit, took much longer
to design than separate HTML pages would have).

Still curious if anyone else has any ideas on why this is not working in AOL
v5/Mac. And, for that matter, NN 4.7.

Thanks
Janice