[thelist] php mailinglist newsletter smtp

Pete Goldsmith freaek at idl.net.au
Wed Oct 9 08:26:01 CDT 2002

Could you not just connect to the db on the host from your machine, pull the list of users and send the mail out from your box?

I guess even going one more step of dumping the email addresses to a txt file or something on the host machine, then moving the file to your machine, then manipulating them from there.

direct connect mayhap be less involved, but more bandwidth usage I suppose.
--
Pete Goldsmith, 09/10/2002