[thelist] Client wants to update page content

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Wed Oct 9 12:35:01 CDT 2002

You should be able to get hosting for some kind of dynamic solution for not
much more than basic static page hosting that will give you some basic
functionality out of the box. Then he can use WebDAV to edit his pages in
realtime, or add new pages (news items, etc).

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion