[thelist] uninvited site check [was Client wants to update page content]

Richard McFarland rlmcfarland at attbi.com
Wed Oct 9 13:43:00 CDT 2002

Uh..it seems there has been some sloppiness in the logic area :-P.
Originally, all the background images were set as fixed, so that any boxes
of text that overlay them can show off the <self-congratulatory-comment>
cool </self, etc.> transparency effect. I was having some problems with
legibility, though, so I set them all to scroll. Some of the background
graphics fight less for pixels with the overlying text, so those got set
back to fixed.

Thanks for pointing out the inconsistency. I will have to consider that more
carefully.

richard
--
Richard McFarland (rlmcfarland at attbi.com)
206-378-6942

--"The more you learn, the more there is to learn."--