[thelist] Who is this guy?

Scott McPhee scott at rigent.com
Wed Oct 9 13:44:00 CDT 2002

1) This book was published in April 1999
2) The top links in search engines to his material are his own site.

Not that I have anything against the guy - or your client's advice - but
can you think of anything that might have changed in the online world
since 1999?  hmmm.  And besides, if people aren't quoting him in the
past 3 years - its probably because someone else said it better since.

sm