[thelist] Information on Phil Greenspun and some of his articles

David U. davidu at everydns.net
Wed Oct 9 13:54:12 CDT 2002

 Hey Evolters'

I meant to add some links in my post about Phil G. but here some are:

http://philip.greenspun.com/panda/index.html  (main index of some of his
better articles -- he calls it a book now)

Case Studies :: http://philip.greenspun.com/panda/case-studies

Interfacing a Relational Database to the Web ::
http://philip.greenspun.com/panda/databases-interfacing

A Future So Bright You'll Need to Wear Sunglasses ::
http://philip.greenspun.com/panda/future.html

Those are just some of my favorites...They've been around for years and most
have been updated, some haven't.  Most of his comments aren't based on
technology, rather on practice.

-davidu

--
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the
world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead