[thelist] Re: Submitting to Search Engines

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Thu Oct 10 22:07:01 CDT 2002

Sorry to be so blunt but in my experience this is simply false. Although it
helps *alot* to be linked to, it is not the only way to get into google.
submitting has worked just fine for me.

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion