[thelist] Re: Submitting to Search Engines

Cayley Vos cvos at netpaths.net
Thu Oct 10 23:23:01 CDT 2002

Its not possible to submit to google to be listed. That¹s not how they work.
You were lucky and had another site link to you, or were listed in DMOZ.

Remember, even posting in forums such as these, one can be exposed to
crawlers.

On 10/10/02 9:06 PM, "thelist-request at lists.evolt.org"
<thelist-request at lists.evolt.org> wrote:

> Sorry to be so blunt but in my experience this is simply false. Although it
> helps *alot* to be linked to, it is not the only way to get into google.
> submitting has worked just fine for me.

Cayley Vos, Principal
office: 310-372-3086
cell: 360-303-0150