[thelist] Re: Perl, PHP, Zope and CMS - are they only for programmers?

george donnelly list at zettai.net
Fri Oct 11 08:15:01 CDT 2002

hi, a couple things. First, I think you mean DTML, right? and about
versions, there have been some warnings that using versions, you run the
risk of damaging your zodb. this from an engineer who works at zope.

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion