[thelist] Html emails

Stephen Caudill SCaudill at municode.com
Fri Oct 11 10:55:01 CDT 2002

Not sure about LooKOuT Express, but here's how you would go about doing it in LooKOuT 2K:

1 Choose Tools > Options.
2 Click the Mail Format tab.
3 In the Send in this message format pop-up menu, choose HTML.
4 Click Settings.
5 Select the option to Send pictures from the Internet with messages.
6 Click OK.
7 Click the New button to open a new message.
8 Choose Insert > File.
9 Browse to find the Dreamweaver HTML file on your hard drive or disk. Click the HTML file once to select it.
10 Before clicking Insert, click the drop-down arrow next to the Insert button.
11 From the submenu, select Insert as Text.
12 Complete your e-mail options.
13 Click Send.

hth,
Stephen