[thelist] Re: Submitting to Search Engines

Dave Stott daves at i-6.com
Fri Oct 11 12:50:01 CDT 2002

Sorry if I'm out of line here (I just joined the list), but you can easily submit yourself to google at http://www.google.com/addurl.html.  I submit many sites (for which I'm the webmaster) manually and my pages have great results **for specific search phrases**, even when they are not linked to or from other sites.

Dave S.