[thelist] Good PHP/MySQL book?

Nan Smith nansmith at heritageconcord.org
Fri Oct 11 15:36:01 CDT 2002

I found the Sitepoint book to be really excellent, but I
was a complete newbie to database-driven web programming,
although I knew other programming languages. I think Joel
might be looking for a higher level book, to learn how to
structure PHP and MySQL and what their built-in functions
are.
Is that right Joel?
Nan