[thelist] Preventing right-clicking on a page?

Kimberly Carroll kimberly.carroll at art.com
Mon Oct 14 09:10:01 CDT 2002

[snip]
I'm putting up a mockup image of a design for a client & we don't want
them to Save it and use it internally instead of hiring us.

---

You can also address these types of issues in your client engagement
forms or 'how we work' documents.
Not only will you have set all expectations up front, but you will have
documentation in the event that you need to take action.

CreativeBusienss.com is a terrific resource for setting up shop:
http://creativebusiness.com but not all is free.
His book is good too: The business side of creativity, Cameron Foote
ISBN 0-393-73093.

kimberly