[thelist] RSS Newsfeed

Shoshannah Forbes sforbes at members.evolt.org
Tue Oct 15 09:11:10 CDT 2002

It is up to the RSS client to know how to display an RSS feed.
As I see that you are an osx user, I would live to recommend:
http://ranchero.com/software/netnewswire/
It is great, and free :-)

<tip author="Shoshannah Forbes">
Are you a news junky? Do you love blogs?
then grab a copy of an RSS news client, which will let you read them
all in one comfirtble place.
My favorites is NetNewsWire lite
http://ranchero.com/software/netnewswire/

- Mac OSx only- but there are others for any platform

</tip>

--
The news, Uncensored http://www.tellinglies.org/news