[thelist] normalizing an abnormal table

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Tue Oct 15 10:10:01 CDT 2002

> Doesn't Rudy always? His database insights are the main reason
> I stay subscribed to this list, even though I've been promoted out of
> doing any actual web work.

rebecca, thank you so much for the very kind words

your comment means a great deal to me -- more than any "performance
appraisal" ever received as a salaryman

if you like my database writing, please see

  http://r937.com/sqlate.cfm

which, unlike the rest of my site, is updated frequently, with links to my
latest answers (two or three a week) to sql questions posted on
searchdatabase.com

searchdatabase.com has copyright, which is fine by me, since i don't have
to store the answers, i can just link to them -- i can always find the ones
i need using ctrl-f on my links page, which is good, because i go back to
my old answers to see how i did something all the time   ;o)

condolences about your promotion out of web work

rudy