[thelist] ODBC Text Driver w/ ColdFusion

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Tue Oct 15 20:48:01 CDT 2002

% -----Original Message-----
% From: thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org
% [mailto:thelist-admin at lists.evolt.org]On Behalf Of Scott Dexter
% Sent: 16 October 2002 01:54
% To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
% Subject: RE: [thelist] ODBC Text Driver w/ ColdFusion
%
% > stuff than I here, but have you tried getting IIS
% > to use ODBC logging in the first place?  Left brain
% > tells me that native-to-native might work better.
%
% Sorry, Jeff, this isn't gonna help, but IIS and ODBC logging is
% *terrible* --connects and disconnects to the database willy-nilly (yes,
% you miss data), and you don't have the control over the items being
% logged like you do to file.

In which case I withdraw the suggestion :-)

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com