[thelist] photoshop tutorials

Virginia O'Dine vodine at direct.ca
Wed Oct 16 13:48:01 CDT 2002

It is possible to wrap text in Photoshop 6. I don't remember if we can in
earlier versions.

When you click the T text tool, the text toolbar should be visible. Click
the T with the ( unhappy smile under it. This will open your warp text box.

You'll have to play to get it to wrap around your object.

Search Google for photoshop tutorials. There's a lot.

Best of luck.


Phone (250) 563-3222
Fax (250) 563-3242

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris W. Parker" <cparker at swatgear.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 11:38 AM
Subject: RE: [thelist] photoshop tutorials

> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Andrew Maynes [mailto:andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk]
> > Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 11:13 AM
> > To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
> > Subject: [thelist] photoshop tutorials
> >
> >
> > I have searched for some decent photoshop tutorial but alas
> > haven't found what I
> > am looking for.... floating text around an image!  Any good
> > links anyone?
> do you mean wrapping something with text? like, you have a basketball
> and then you have the words "let's all play basketball!" wrapping around
> the ball, effectively making a horshoe shape out of the text?
> well if that's what you mean, then i don't think you can do that.
> (notice i said 'think', maybe someone knows how.) you probably need
> illustrator to do that part.
> if that's not what you mean, please explain.
> chris.
> --
> For unsubscribe and other options, including
> the Tip Harvester and archive of thelist go to:
> http://lists.evolt.org Workers of the Web, evolt !

More information about the thelist mailing list