[thelist] Advanced PHP discussion list.

David U. davidu at everydns.net
Wed Oct 16 14:49:01 CDT 2002

Hi Evolters,

There was talk some time ago about forming an advanced PHP discussion list.
Unfortunately though it was never created.

Every once in a while I find the need to want to discuss code practices and
such and I'd like a more appropriate niche group to do it with.  I created a
mailing list this morning for advanced php discussion with these goals in
mind:

1. Open discussion on all facets of PHP programming from an experienced
users level.
2. Questions not easily covered elsewhere or where opinions and experience
shape may the answer.
3. An open community where ideas can be tossed around with the goal of
making every person a better PHP programmer.
4. A casual environment where anyone can feel comfortable asking a question
and yet at the same time more experienced users don't have to be bogged down
with RTFM type questions.

For those who wanted the list when we last discussed it and for anybody new
who is interested I encourage you to subscribe.  If there are any questions
please don't hesitate to ask me.