[thelist] [PDF] making editable pages

Benjer futureweb at macmail.com
Thu Oct 17 05:53:01 CDT 2002

Has anyone ever produced editable pdfs?

for a newsletter we are considering designing it in a very structured way,
ie
specified area heights for each section. The idea being that the client can
edit these sections each month.

Never tried this so looking for technical advice pros/cons etc.

I¹ve got the general idea of using the form tool etc, so that seems
straightforward.

Also understand that the client will need to have Adobe Acrobat Approval
installed (if they don¹t have Full Acrobat).

Anything else that I need to be aware of?

Benjer