[thelist] left alignment in a table cell won't flush left

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Sat Oct 19 22:34:01 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bird" <bird at koolfish.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2002 12:25 AM

> You can see what I mean at www.asiantennis.com
> Under headlines look at the Asian championships logo and then to its
> right is the caption Asian Championships Uzbekistan 2002 14th - 20th
> October 2002.

One last comment... you've tried to use 3 columns in the table instead of
two in hopes that the browser would tighten the edges around the images.
However, you never actually have any content in the middle column since
every row has a column that spans 2 or 3 columns.  If you have at least some
content in the middle column somewhere, you may be able to make this work.
However, there are definitely a couple ways to do this thing, so I'd look at
some other options first.

-joshua