[thelist] N6 Bug?

Saila, Craig Craig.Saila at bgminteractive.com
Mon Oct 21 10:19:01 CDT 2002

This works in Mozilla 1.2b (using another image). Are you sure the URL
is right (the two "r"s look a bit weird)?

> On a secondary note, how do I mark up the above so that the
> image is aligned to the right? Align="right" in the td tag
> doesn't work.

"Align" affects only the elements children. The background is part of
the TD, not a child of it. Try adding this rule to position the
background image in the top right of the cell:
 background-position: right top;
More at:
<http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/colors.html#propdef-background-position>

--