[thelist] [OT] <blatant plug :-)> Available for work

BT Bigpant bigpant at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 21 15:58:01 CDT 2002

After the demise of the company I work for, I find myself without a job
for the first time in more than a decade. I would like to offer my
freelance web dev skills [ php, mysql, html, javascript, flash, java,
vb, access, sql server, 3ds max, photoshop, pagemaker, corel draw,
illustrator ]

Significant work to date:
Intranet (php/mysql/javascript)
Bulk email distribution system (likewise)
Census collation system (html/php/mysql downloaded via vb into access)
Web synchronisation of sql server database (vb creates HTML from sql
server)
Various websites (just a couple of examples):
  http://www.jbshakespearefunerals.co.uk  {flash)
  http://www.btinternet.com/~bigpant/access/index.html
Worked on a document handling system (scanned, manipulated, uploaded to
web server for distribution across a network via vb and browser shells)
- dropped because company decided to sell invu instead :-(
Webcam scripting
3D modelling using Shout 3D

I also do design work for album covers, cd, dvd, tape & video.

Phil Parker
East Yorkshire, UK.

PS. Apologies for abusing the list, some tips will follow...