[thelist] [SPAM, The List] Did anybody else get it?

Abhay S. Kushwaha abhayk at netsolutionsindia.com
Tue Oct 22 00:03:00 CDT 2002

The mail goes:

-----[ begin quote ]------

CONTINGENCY DESIGN AND USABILITY WORKSHOP
REGISTRATION ENDS OCT 25
Registration for our popular Contingency Design and
Usability Workshop ends Friday, October 25. That's just
5 days away! The workshop is on November 8 in Chicago.
http://www.37signals.com/workshop

ONLY $395
Registration closes on October 25. OUR LAST WORKSHOP
SOLD OUT, and this one is filling up fast, so make sure
you register today. Registration is limited to 25 people.
After this upcoming workshop on November 8th, our next
workshop won't be until spring 2003 so don't miss
this opportunity.
http://www.37signals.com/workshop

FOR MORE INFORMATION, AND TO REGISTER ONLINE, VISIT:
http://www.37signals.com/workshop

TO REGISTER/PAY BY PHONE, CALL:
(312) 475-0227 x12 or ask for Jason

DETAILS & ACCOLADES FROM OUR LAST WORKSHOP:
http://www.37signals.com/workshop080902.php

BTW, the mail was sent using a mass-mailing service called "Topica
Email Publisher".

>From what you say about 37 Signals, I find it surprising that a
company of that stature would SPAM people like this.

I posted 2-3 questions in The List with "[Usability]" in the Subject
to receive this.

[abhay]