[thelist] pop-up window with no numbers in link

sasha spam at bittersweet2.com
Wed Oct 23 10:38:01 CDT 2002

I'm not even certain if this is possible with
javascript, but can you run a regular expression so
that your script only <sub>'s numbers not preceded by
an equals sign?  That's what I'd do if it were PHP...

sasha

10/23/2002 10:39:58 AM, "Reuben Whitehouse"
<reuben at rocketfuelled.com> wrote:

>i need to have some links within a body of text that
open up seperate
>javascript windows.  the issue i have is that i can't
have the numbers
>within the link that there usually are (eg. <a
>href="javascript:openNewWindow('pop-
up_signup.php','thewin','height=400,widt
>h=399,toolbar=no,scrollbars=no')">).  reason being i
have a script that
>changes any numbers within the body text to being
<sup></sup>, so when i put
>the above javascript link in, it messes up the
numbers and i just end up
>with a huge pop-up window.
>does anybody know if its possible to do the pop-ups
some other way, or know
>of a javascript that'll let you specify the size of
the window to be