[thelist] Validation Problems

Scott Schrantz scotts at rci-nv.com
Wed Oct 23 12:19:00 CDT 2002

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.pure-logic.org/index_strict.php

it's a direct child of <body>, which is not allowed.

Error #2 - A <form> cannot have a name attribute. You'll have to change it
to id="" and modify your JavaScript.

Error #3 and #4 - <select> is inline and cannot be a direct child of <form>.

--
Scott Schrantz
work: www.rci-nv.com