[thelist] Handling frames with Flash buttons

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Wed Oct 23 15:49:01 CDT 2002

From: "John Dowdell"
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: October 24, 2002, Thursday 1:21 AM
Subject: Re: [thelist] Handling frames with Flash buttons

> I read the "then i did this, then i did that" but I can't be certain how
> your procedure differed from what others do, sorry.

In fact, I don't know Flash very much. A friend of mine needed help that's why I
posted the question.

> Might be a bad reference there (test the same command in JS)... might be
> evaluated out of scope, might of course be a syntax error (what you typed
> to evolt didn't have the target in quotes, as the examples dictate)...
> could be various ways you're not getting the usual result.

Honestly, I thought that you, a man from Macromedia, would have some very useful
tips for me but I couldn't get any. I know JS and I can solve many problems of
JS by myself but I DON'T know ActionScript. Can you help me? I want to load a
web page in bottom frame by clicking a Flash button in top frame.

Thanks!

Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/