[thelist] XHTML Valid Jump Menu

MarsHall evolt at marsorange.com
Thu Oct 24 13:10:01 CDT 2002

On Thursday, October 24, 2002, at 12:20 PM, Saila, Craig wrote:
> it may not be a lot of things, but, AFAIK, it's not wrong.

Navigation that requires JavaScript to function also frustrates all
those slightly more sophisticated users who turn off JavaScript in
their browser (in IE specifically) to avoid pop-up/pop-under ads and
browser crashes from rouge scripts. (THANK GOD Mozilla has pop-up
blocking.)

Of course, I guess those same people can always view your page's
source, find the wanted URL in the source code, and copy+paste it to go
there.

Boy, I *LOVE* it when I have to do that to get somewhere on a site! ;)

Mars