[thelist] website management/creation programs

sasha spam at bittersweet2.com
Thu Oct 24 17:55:00 CDT 2002

Huh?  My end key seems to work just fine in html-kit
(I'm using whatever the latest beta version is).  It
may not be the response you expect from home/end, but
they go to the beginning/end of the current line.  It
has nothing to do with tabs, since I only use them in
my PHP code, not my HTML.

The cursor is a little awkward at first, but it only
puts it in the last spot it was when the document was
saved/closed.

I've used worse editors...

sasha

10/24/2002 6:26:25 PM, "Chris W. Parker"
<cparker at swatgear.com> wrote:

>html-kit on the other hand, does some really weird
things when it comes
>to the editor. it puts the cursor in unexpected
places and does not
>allow you to press the 'end' key. well it does, but
only when there are
>visible characters on that line. if you have 50
spaces and some tab
>characters only, the 'end' key does nothing. that's
crap. drives me