[thelist] Frames Question

Dragon Vision Design dragon-vision at comcast.net
Fri Oct 25 18:53:01 CDT 2002

Use Iframes and CSS,  what you are looking for is what I did with
Celtic-Wisdom, http://celtic-wisdom.alternative-beauty.com.  View the
source and view Celtic.css for the CSS source.

The iframes source pages live in an update directory and I just drop
new code in on top of the old and a refresh updates the frames.

--
Sincerely,
Kid Stevens Webmaster Dragon Vision Design

"Warning,
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons.
They will make you crunchy and eat you with ketchup."
-Unknown Author