[thelist] photoshop tutorials

Geoff Sheridan web2k2 at premonition.co.uk
Mon Oct 28 08:32:29 CST 2002

Sorry mate. You're out of luck.
Obviously you can do it by hand, but to do this automatically you need:
Quark or Illustrator or Freehand or Indesign or Pagemaker etc.

Photoshop does not include such capabilities and to be honest a
bitmap editing program isn't the place to be handling large amounts
of text. If there's not much text, just format it by hand.

Eric Meyer's book 'Eric Meyer on CSS' shows one way to get a curve
using HTML text and CSS.

Geoff