[thelist] Graph from MySQL Data

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Mon Oct 28 17:48:01 CST 2002

Hi Jay,

Yeah, I tried jpgraph actually. I got it installed, then was lost on how to get
the data from the database with it. I looked around the jpgraph forums, but all
the code was over my head--and well--I hit the delete button, <grin>. It's my
own little project, nothing client involved (which was why the delete buttons
was so easy)..but I'll give it another look and see if I can figure it out if
nothing else comes up for me.

Thanks a bunch for your reply!
Gina